Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BeautyNbrains - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BeautyNbrains > Topics

Subject: STDs, HIV/AIDS
Replies: 7 Views: 1410

skindoc7 4.11.08 - 08:07am
Hey all you young people be carefull before you drive !! lol jokes apart if you have any doubt about s*xually transmitted diseases or HIV/AIDS ask here. Inbox me if you are shy or its confidential I hope i can help you *

skindoc7 4.11.08 - 08:12am
privacy will be respected *

r4_riya 4.11.08 - 11:53am
Nice topic doc. .Hope ppls pay attentition at dis topic. .I think. .As concerned indian culture still ppls hesitate 2 discus such prob agree.GIF eva me2. .Betr way put ur ideas bout aids widout ny call. .If ppl still hv prob they vl hit yor inbox. .Rest iz upto u. . .Gud luck *

skindoc7 5.11.08 - 02:19pm
Good suggestion riya !! rightly said infact few narrow minded people banned this topic in mustgupshup group !! *

spoilmef 9.11.08 - 03:30pm
I wonder, even ppl with Aids wap? I would so love to chat with such a person. *

skindoc7 11.11.08 - 07:02am
hahahaha this is an informative topic so that you come to what AIDS & HIV are and means to prevent it lol !! Its not a site to meet AIDS patient. And you think AIDS pt have horns or tails ?? they are like any other normal people spoil. This is the main aim of this topic to remove all misconceptions about HIV/AIDS for the people who have thinking like you spoil !! *

r4_riya 11.11.08 - 01:35pm
Hay doc don tek her wrong. .I think she wan 2 say she vl lyk 2 chat wid such person. . .Itz so swt of u. .Miss. Spoilmeff. .

skindoc7 11.11.08 - 05:46pm
Aww i did not took her in the wrong way shes my dea friend friend !! only thing is i dont know her name lol no one knows i think !! hey spoil hows you !! *

* BeautyNbrains Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BeautyNbrains

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits